Enter the name of a certificate, identity or authority in the search field to look for it.
All certificates, identities and authorities that match the character string entered will appear.
If you type “a” in the search bar, the list below it will show all certificates containing an “a”.
This button allows you to select the type of certificate to display and to view only items that are relevant to you. A drop-down menu will offer you the following choices:
- "Filter: All": displays in the list on the left all existing authorities, identities and certificates,
- "Filter: Certificate authorities": displays in the list on the left all authorities and sub-authorities,
- "Filter: User certificates": displays in the list on the left only user certificates and the authorities on which they depend,
- "Filter: Server certificates": displays in the list on the left only server certificates and the CAs on which they depend,
- "Filter: Smart card certificates": displays in the list on the left only smart card certificates and the CAs on which they depend,
Add various items to the PKI with this button:
- Root authority,
- User identity,
- Smart card identity,
- Server identity.
And Import a file containing items from the above categories.
For further information on these operations, refer to the sections Adding a root authority, Adding a sub-authority, Adding a user identity, Adding a smart card identity, Adding a server identity and Importing a file.
Please refer to the section Allowed names to find out which characters are allowed and prohibited in various fields.
Use this button to remove an authority, sub-authority, identity or certificate from the PKI.
For further information on these operations, refer to the section Revoking an authority, sub-authority or certificate.
The possible actions vary according to the type of object selected in the list on the left:
- Authority or sub-authority: Create CRL, Renew CRL, Remove CRL, Set as default.
- User certificate: LDAP publication,
- Any identity type (except imported identities): Remove private key.
With this button, you can download:
- Certificates of authorities and sub-authorities,
- CRLs of authorities and sub-authorities,
- User certificates, smart card certificates and server certificates,
- User identities, smart card identities and server identities.
You can look for the features or modules that use the selected certificate, CA of sub-authority selected.