Downloading an identity
User, server or smart card identities can be downloaded with this action.
The generated file may be in these formats:
- PEM (ASCII format - Base64 encoding),
- DER (binary),
- P12 (encrypted binary).
To download an identity:
- Select the identity from the list on the left.
- Click on Download.
- Select Identity then select the format of the export file (PEM, DER or P12).
- Set the password that will protect the private key included in the export file.
- Confirm the password.
A progress bar will indicate the strength of the password.
- Click on Download certificate (format).
- Click on the link to download the file containing the identity.