You will need the following in order to use SN SSO Agent:
- A domain controller in Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 or 2019,
- A user account listed in the Active Directory, that will be associated with the SN SSO Agent in question. This account must hold certain privileges, which will be requested during the installation of the agent on the client workstation. For more information, refer to the section Configuring access to Active Directory.
- An SNS firewall and SN SSO Agent for Windows running in a compatible version:
|SN SSO Agent for Windows||Compatible SNS versions|
|Version 2.1.0||Versions 3.x, 4.0 and 4.1|
|Version 3.0.1||Version 4.2 and higher|
SN SSO Agent for Windows can be installed on:
- A Windows client or server host belonging to the Active Directory domain,
- A domain controller, i.e., the server hosting the Active Directory.
However, we suggest that you install SN SSO Agent on a dedicated workstation instead of a domain controller.