SN IPSec VPN Client 6.64 build 003
Features, improvements, vulnerabilities, fixes and known issues since release 6.63 build 005.
- Update OpenSSL to 1.1.1,
IKEv2 Multiple Phase 2.
- Possibility to modify the coordinates of the GINA window, and also the "foreground" mode.
- WinStore roaming with "keyusage" and "dnpattern" doesn't work properly,
- EAP Multiple Auth tunnel opens without certificate,
- "No socket" error after resume from standby/hibernation,
- TgbLogonUI: When renegotiating IKEv2 Auth tunnel, displayed state is not correct,
- Multiple networks on several tunnels are not working properly on single virtual IP,
- DistVPN should handle several PKCS#11 DLL providers,
- No traffic with AESGCM for particular packet sizes.