Action requise : Appliquez le correctif pour les disques SSD des firewalls SNS.
Merci de suivre la procédure détaillée dans l’article How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base (authentification nécessaire).
SN VPN Client Standard 6.20 build 006
Features, improvements and fixes since release 6.12
- New Certificate's OIDs supported.
- Support of nested tunnels between different protocols.
- New Configuration Wizards for IKEv2 and SSL tunnels.
- Support of the Ingenico "Leo" Pinpad.
- Possibility of certificate injection via a command line option (online certificate injection).
- Smartcard roaming support for IKEv2.
- Handle IKEv2 multi-proposals in order to simplify tunnel setup.
- [SSL] Support of TCP mode for the transport.
- [IKEv2] Automatic switch to PKCS#11 when middleware doesn't work in CSP mode.
- Dynamic display of Config Payload Mode informations for IKEv2/IPV6.
- Support of several Child SA per Initial SA.
- Improvement of token access speed.
- IKEv1: When the PIN code entry is canceled, the tunnel opening process is aborted.
- Allow to use a self-signed Root Certificate from Windows Certificate Store.
- USB Mode Confirmation popup only appears when required.
With Mode Config on IKEv1, Phase 2 establishment could fails.
- DPD still working when "split tunneling" is enabled.
- IKEv1 "Automatic" mode works for Phase1 encryption when gateway reports AES.
- Modification of IKE port and NAT port (IKEv1 parameters) is fixed.
- Improvement of Token removal detection.
- [IKEv2] Import certificate with "DC" RDN from Windows Store fixed.
- [IKEv2] VPN tunnel properly opens when Certificate received from the VPN gateway is the same as the user Certificate.
- [IKEv2] VPN tunnel properly opens even if no Remote Id has been specified in the VPN Client.
- Windows firewall configuration correctly restored on uninstall.
- [IKEv2] Gemalto PKCS#11 middleware now available.
- VPNConf synchro issue when using USB Mode and autostart tunnel.
- Autostart USB tunnel error "No thread found to handle IKE version 1 packet" fixed.
- [DualToken] Fix on multiple partition token (automatic extraction detection).