Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Several templates are available, each containing a body that differs according to the message that you wish to send out. This section allows you to use a customized message to send e-mails.
This screen consists of two zones:
Templates on the left,
Editing window on the right.
Modifying a template (HTML)
Each template has some content called the “body” (like in an HTML page). This consists of unformatted text that may contain simple HTML markers that may finalize the formatting.
These templates can be modified and may contain keywords which will later be replaced with values. For example, a keyword may automatically display the user’s name.
To view the contents of a template, click on Edit. The editing window consists of two zones:
- The preview of the template at the top,
- The editing window at the bottom. There are two buttons in this window:
|Insert a variable||Allows you to select variables that will later be replaced with real values when the message is sent.|
|Apply default template||Allows resetting the template to its initial presentation.|
- Vulnerability detection (detailed): detailed vulnerability report template, applied by default.
- Vulnerability detection (summary): simple vulnerability report template, applied by default.
- Accept the certificate request: e-mail template specifying that the certificate request has been approved by the administrator.
- Reject the certificate request: e-mail template specifying that the certificate request has been rejected by the administrator.
- Accept the user request: e-mail template specifying that the enrollment request has been approved by the administrator.
- Reject the user request: e-mail template specifying that the enrollment request has been rejected by the administrator.
- Sponsorship request: e-mail template informing a designated user (sponsor) that another user wishes to connect to the network with the sponsor’s approval. Clicking on the link in the e-mail confirms this request.
SMTP configuration template
- SMTP configuration test: e-mail template sent during the SMTP configuration test, which makes it possible to inform the administrator that the firewall's SMTP configuration for notifications is operational.
List of variables
E-mail templates dedicated to vulnerability detection:
- Mail subject ($Title)
- Subtitle ($SubTitle)
- Message summary ($MailSummary)
- Vulnerability summary ($VulnsSummary)
- Affected hosts ($HostsByVuln)
- Vulnerable applications ($VulnsByProduct)
- Message footer ($Footer)
E-mail templates used for certificate requests and user enrolment requests.
- User’s last name ($LastName)
- User’s first name ($FirstName)
- Date of the enrolment request ($Date)
- User ID ($UID)
- URL for downloading the certificate ($URL)
Example of a report received by e-mail regarding alarms
|Description||SQL injection prevention: suspicious instruction OR in the URL|