When the firewall starts up on a USB key, the files found on the key will be imported/installed/run automatically in the following sequence:
- License (".licence" extension).
- Firmware update (".maj" extension).
The firewall will then be restarted.
- Configuration backup file (".na" extension).
- SMC connecting package (".pack" extension).
- Certificates (“.p12” extension), from SNS version 3.9.0 onwards.
- Password of the admin account (".pwd" extension), from SNS version 3.9.0 onwards.
- Dynamic routing configuration files (“.bird” and “.bird6” extensions), ,
from SNS version 4.1.1 upwards.
- Additional configuration files (".csv" extension), from SNS version 3.9.0 onwards.
The USB key must be removed when the firewall is restarting.
If any of the files in the list above is not on the key, the corresponding step will simply be skipped.