Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Checking the Stormshield SSO Agent service
Check the status and properties of the Stormshield SSO Agent services in Microsoft Windows services.
On a Microsoft Windows Server host
- Open the Administration tools menu.
- Double-click on the Services icon to display the list of services.
- Check that the status of the Stormshield SSO Agent service is "Running" and that the startup type is "Automatic".
On a Microsoft Windows client workstation
- Type “services” in the search field.
- Click on the Services icon suggested. The list of services appears.
- Check that the status of the Stormshield SSO Agent service is "Running" and that the startup type is "Automatic". The user must have Administrator privileges on the machine to modify Services.
Double-click on the Stormshield SSO Agent service to display the service’s properties.
Based on the information below and what you notice, change the properties of the service where necessary.
- General tab: check that the service was configured in Automatic mode when Windows starts. If the status of the service is Stopped, click on the Start button.
- Connection tab: to prevent the service from shutting down without authorization, you can associate the service with the user account of the service. Example: Domain\user and password on the domain.
- Recovery tab: enables the configuration of the SN SSO Agent service if it is shut down. By default, no changes are necessary.
- Dependencies tab: the Stormshield SSO Agent service does not depend on any other service. By default, no changes are necessary.