Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Creating network objects
You need to create Network objects corresponding to the workstations that host SN SSO Agent and domain controllers, if you have several.
- Go to Configuration > Objects > Network objects.
- Click on Add.
- In the wizard, ensure that you are in the Host tab.
- Enter the name of the SN SSO Agent or domain controller in the Object name field.
- Enter the IPv4 address of the host. We recommend that you use static DNS resolution (fixed IP address). However, depending on your configuration, you can use dynamic resolution (DHCP, which changes the IP address on every connection).
- The host’s MAC address is not required, so enter it only if your configuration requires it.