Starting the Windows service
As soon as SN SSO Agent is installed, start the Stormshield SSO Agent service in Windows services:
- Type Services in the search field.
- Confirm by pressing Enter.
- Double-click on the service Stormshield SSO AGENT.
- In the General tab, check that the service has been configured in Automatic mode when Windows is starting up.
- In the section Service status, click on Start.
If SN SSO Agent was installed on a workstation other than the domain controller, the login and password for the Active Directory user account must be entered in the Log On tab.
Reminder: this account must have “read” and “open a session as a service” privileges on the Event Viewer. For more information, refer to the section Configuring access to Active Directory.