Opening the installation wizard
- Retrieve the SN SSO Agent for Windows installation program in your MyStormshield area, through Downloads > Stormshield Network Security > SSO Agent.
- Run the program on the selected host. If you are not logged in as the administrator, right-click on the SN SSO Agent icon and click on Run as administrator. The installation wizard will run;
Specify the account selected for this service and whether you wish to install SN SSO Agent on a domain controller or on a machine belonging to the Active Directory domain.
- You are on the domain controller and wish to use the local system account.
- You wish to specify an account dedicated to the service.
Enter the information about the dedicated account on the domain controller, defined in the previous chapter (Configuring access to Active Directory).
- Enter the name of this account in the format Domain\User or User@Domain (Example: mycompany\ssoagent).
- Enter the password and confirm it.
The pre-shared key makes it possible to encrypt communications between SN SSO Agent and the SN firewall. This key (password) must also be indicated to the firewall. Therefore, keep it in order to enter it during the configuration of the authentication method on the firewall.
If this is not the first installation, SN SSO Agent will detect the existing pre-shared key. If you are reinstalling SN SSO Agent after it was upgraded, or after changes were made to the workstation, you are advised to keep the pre-shared key.
If SN SSO Agent is installed on a workstation in a version lower than 1.4, you must uninstall it before installing the new version. The workstation must be restarted to finalize the uninstallation. Run this operation at the most convenient time in your schedule.
To change the settings that you have configured, click on Previous.
If the installation was successful, click on Finish.