On this product, data is stored on an internal hard disk.
- Using the Phillips screwdriver, unscrew the 2 black countersunk screws located at the back of the cover.
- Remove the cover by sliding it backwards.
This operation will tear the warranty sticker.
Closely follow the instructions and precautions for handling the hard disk given in the vendor’s installation guide.
- Locate the hard disk:
- Remove the adhesive strip from the hard disk
- Unplug the SATA connector.
- Using the Phillips screwdriver, unscrew the 4 fastening screws from the hard disk support, keeping the associated hex spacer in place with a flat wrench.
- Remove the hard disk & support setup.
- Unscrew the 4 lateral screws of the hard disk with a Philips screwdriver.
- Retrieve the hard disk.
- Put the support back on its 4 spacers, with the vibration absorbers in place.
- Fasten the support with the 4 screws, by using one of them to fasten the free ring terminal of the cable connecting the support + hard disk setup to the chassis.
- Check that the 4 lateral screws of the hard disk remain outside the chassis.
- Put the cover back in place.
- Close the cover using the 2 screws.