On this product, data is stored on 2 SSDs accessible from the front panel.
Each SSD can be easily extracted: to unlock its tray, press on the lever while pushing it laterally towards the right.
Other data is stored on an internal flash module.
- Unscrew both of the thumbscrews that fasten the top cover, located on the rear panel of the SN6100:
- Open up the appliance by pushing the cover towards the back.
This operation will tear the warranty sticker.
- Locate the flash module:
- The flash module is fastened with one screw; remove it.
- Extract the flash module:
- Screw the fastening screw of the flash module back in its spacer.
- Put the cover back on.
- Push it forward.
- Close the chassis back up using the 2 turnscrews.