SN2100 and SN3100
On these products, data is stored on one or two SSDs accessible from the front panel.
Each SSD can be easily extracted: to unlock its tray, press on the gray button while pushing it laterally towards the left.
Other data is stored on an internal flash module.
- Unscrew the 13 black countersunk screws of the upper cover with a Philips screwdriver.
- Open up the appliance by pushing the cover towards the back and removing it.
This operation will tear the warranty sticker.
- Locate the Flash module:
- To extract the flash module, pull it gently and perpendicular to the motherboard:
- If your SN3100 is equipped with a TPM (Trusted Platform Module), extract it by pulling it gently and perpendicular to the motherboard:
- Put the cover back on.
- Push it forward.
- Close the chassis back up using the 13 screws.