SN2000 and SN3000
On these products, data is stored on one or two SSDs accessible from the front panel.
Each SSD can be easily extracted: to unlock its tray, press on the gray button while pushing it laterally towards the left.
Other data is stored on an internal flash module.
- Unscrew the 9 black countersunk screws with a Philips screwdriver.
- Open up the appliance by pushing the cover towards the back and removing it.
This operation will tear the warranty sticker.
- Locate the Flash module:
- Unscrew the fastening screw of the Flash module with a Philips screwdriver, by keeping the associated hex spacer in place with a flat wrench:
- To extract the flash module, pull it gently and perpendicular to the motherboard.
This operation does not require the crossbar to be dismantled.
- Ensure that the screw of the Flash module remains outside the chassis.
- Put the cover back in place.
- Push it forward.
- Close the chassis back up using the 9 screws.