SN200 and SN300
On these products, data is stored on an internal Flash module.
- Unscrew the 4 black countersunk screws with a Philips screwdriver.
- Open the appliance.
This operation will tear the warranty sticker.
- Locate the Flash module:
- Unscrew the fastening screw of the Flash module with a Philips screwdriver.
- To extract the flash module, pull it gently perpendicular to the motherboard:
- Ensure that the screw of the Flash module remains outside the chassis.
- Put both parts of the appliance back together.
- Close it up using the 4 screws.