SN160(W), SN210(W) and SN310
On these products, data is stored on an internal Flash module.
- Unscrew the 4 black countersunk screws (3 for the SN160) with a Philips screwdriver.
One of these screws covers the warranty sticker.
- Open the appliance.
This operation will tear the warranty sticker.
- Remove the strip of white glue:
- To extract the flash module, pull it gently and perpendicular to the motherboard.
- Put both parts of the appliance back together.
- Close it up using the 4 screws (3 for SN160).