Data is stored in Flash memory on this product, in micro SD card format, installed on the motherboard.
- Using the Phillips screwdriver, unscrew the 3 black countersunk screws.
This operation will tear the warranty sticker.
- Open the appliance.
You will see the micro SD card on the upper part of the motherboard, next to the 5 LEDs of the front panel. It is held in place by a line of glue and a metal cover plate.
- Using the small flat screwdriver, remove the adhesive strip by scraping lightly at it.
- Unlock the metal cover by sliding it a few millimeters towards the rear of the product:
- Open up the cover all the way.
- Retrieve the micro SD card, turning the appliance upside down over the work area.
- Place the appliance back in its previous position.
- Close the cover.
- Lock it by sliding it a few millimeters towards the front panel of the product.
- Put both parts of the appliance back together.
- Close it up using the 3 screws.