Assigning access privileges to the SSL VPN
Go to Configuration > Users > Access privileges.
Allowing all users to set up SSL VPN tunnels
In the Default access tab, SSL VPN policy field, select Allow.
Allowing some users and user groups to set up SSL VPN tunnels
- In the Default access tab, SSL VPN policy field, select Block.
- In the Detailed access tab, click on Add to create a custom access rule.
- Select the relevant user or user group.
- In the SSL VPN column, select Allow as the action.
- Enable the rule by double-clicking in the Status column in the relevant row.