Products concerned: SN6100
Last update: May 2022
The Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) is a standardized, message-based hardware management interface.
This procedure explains the various steps involved in updating the IPMI firmware on SN6100 model firewalls.
Before performing this operation, you must connect the firewall’s IPMI to the network and assign an IP address to it.
- A computer connected to the network and equipped with an Internet browser,
- The SN6100_IPMI_1.84.ima IPMI firmware update file provided by Stormshield.
Downloading the IPMI firmware update file
- Log in to https://mystormshield.eu
- The SN6100_IPMI_1.84.ima file can be found under Downloads > Stormshield Network Security > Stormshield Network Security - Tools.
- Verify the integrity of the downloaded file using its SHA256 hash: D7F299BA52B986AD6BA1B90EF42D374349F3B702565555AF38E9504E6C54DBC0