Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Creating host objects for operator gateways
In Configuration > Objects > Network objects:
- Click on Add.
This opens a window to create and edit objects.
- In the menu on the left, select Host.
- Name the host (first operator’s first router: Router1).
- Enter its IPv4 address (e.g., 10.0.11.2).
- Click on Create and duplicate.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for the next gateway (first operator’s second router). The values chosen in this example are:
- Name: Router2,
- IP address: 10.0.12.2.
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 for the last gateway (second operator’s router). The values chosen in this example are:
- Name: Router3,
- IP address: 10.0.13.2.
- Click on Create.