SN VPN Client Standard 6.44.003
Features, improvements, fixes and known issues since release 6.41.
- Support of Microsoft Signing for Windows 10 drivers.
- SSL VPN: Reception Socket buffer sizes are increased to accept traffic peaks.
Improvement of the automatic software activation when the subscription is about to expire.
- Improvement of the software activation mechanism when activation errors occur.
Remote ID mismatch on "DER ASN1 DN" with the same ASCII string.
- IKEv2 - DPD handling: Tunnel closes when a DPD message is lost.
IKEv2 - Child SA is not removed when tunnel is closed for DPD timeout reason.
Cannot open tunnel with mixed SujectAltName containing an IP address.
- IKEv1 - Traffic verification with pings does not work properly.
No traffic when virtual IP address ends with .255.
SSL VPN - When using TCP mode, the tunnel may close unexpectedly.
Silent install is not silent on Windows 7.
- Bad certificate renewal used on the smart card.
IKE SA renegotiation failed in a child SA.
- Error message "Driver not signed" when installing VPN Client on Windows 10 with UEFI BIOS Secure Boot option enabled.
IKEV2 - With EAP and Multiple Auth, tunnel closes after key renewal
- IKEV2 - Multiple Auth: When changing an option in the IKE SA Tab, the certificate disappears.