Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
SN VPN Client Standard 6.30 build 002
Features, improvements and fixes since release 6.21.
- Ability to hide the activation window which normally appears at the end of a subscription period.
- Windows 10 full compatibility
- New Token interoperability with Feitian epass2003 and gemalto/axalto .net
- New Ercom CryptoSmart Micro SD support for IKEv1, IKEv2 and SSL
- New Xiring Pinpad support for IKEv2 and SSL.
- After a 1st installation, a tip is displayed over the taskbar icon in order to show the user how to use the VPN Client.
- Logs can now be enabled from the Console.
- DPD mechanism improvement
- Ercom smartcard management improved with SSL
- Improvement of the .ovpn files conversion (OpenVPN configuration)
- Security of the tunnel opening is improved : when the gateway CA is unknown, the tunnel doesn't open.
- IKEv1 - DPD mechanism improvement: tunnel correctly closes on DPD failure and gateway renegotiation, DPD keeps on on network disconnection, DPD timers management is tuned.
- When a VPN Configuration is created with the Wizard, the default parameters are: DH Group = Auto and Aggressive Mode = TRUE (set)
- Smartcard management improvement
- Debug/Trace mode can be activated from any window/panel of the VPN Client (Configuration panel, connection panel or Console).
- Tunnel opening or closing process is stopped on IKE reset
- Compatibility between tunnel configured with VPN 5.5 and tunnel configured with VPN 6.2
- Integration of security update for OpenSSL (CVE-2015-0204, FREAK vulnerability fix)
- Windows IKEEXT cohabitation is correctly managed on Windows 8 / Windows 6.1 upgrade.
- SSL error "TLS handshake failure: No CA" fixed by improving the management of CA check.
- IKEv1 erratic freeze fixed.
- Systray popup message for SSL tunnel fixed.
- Compatibility with 3rd party software such as firewall, anti-malware or antivirus.
- BSOD/Conflict with 3rd party software.
- Log files names are correctly updated on date changing.
- Launched in silent mode, the setup ended with a crash if a password greater than 15 characters was set in the command line. This bug is fixed.
- For a 2-DNS tunnel, the management of the second DNS is fixed.
- The wizard works when Client use only one protocol.