SN IPSec VPN Client 6.21 build 001
Improvements and fixes since release 6.20.
- IKE tunnel closes more quickly on network disconnection.
- During a software update, the software activation can be processed within a VPN tunnel.
- Possibility to create a VPN configuration with multiple auth + EAP + certificate.
- (IKEv1) Phase1 closes (and can be re-open) as soon as the tunnel is closed by the gateway.
- VPN Client can open tunnels even if the Internet connection appears after it starts.
- (IKEv2) Local and Remote ID now display explicit "E-mail" instead "ID_RFC822_ADDRESS".
- (IKEv1) "Initial contact" is not sent anymore upon tunnel renegociation.
- Correct management of certificates containing an OID in the subject.
- Tunnel opening on traffic detection might not work after a restart of the VPN Client software.
- Cannot open an IKEv1 tunnel when switching from a network to another while VPN Client is running (on a workstation with two NICs).
- With Mode Config on IKEv1, Phase 2 establishment could fail.