Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Activating the SNS PAYG virtual firewall
Downloading the activation kit
- Log in to your MyStormshield personal area.
- Go to Product > Product management.
Browse the list of products until you identify the relevant product. Click on it.
- On the right side of the Downloads section, select the desired version branch. It must match the version of the installation file downloaded earlier.
- Click on the Download the activation kit link, then accept the download.
Importing the activation kit
- Start the SNS PAYG virtual firewall. Its serial number by default is VMSNSX00Z0000A0.
- Log in to the virtual firewall's web administration interface (https://firewall_IP_address/admin). If it is configured in DHCP, note down its IP address in the console.
- Authenticate using the administrator account and the associated password.
- In Configuration > System > Maintenance, System update tab, Select the update field: select the activation kit downloaded earlier.
- Click on Update firmware. The firewall will automatically restart.
- Log in to its web administration interface and authenticate. When VPAYG appears in the upper banner, this confirms that you have an SNS PAYG firewall.