Activating the SNS PAYG virtual firewall
Downloading the activation kit
- In your MyStormshield personal area, go to Product > Product management.
Browse the list of products until you identify the relevant product. Click on it.
- On the right side of the Downloads section, select the desired version branch. It must match the version of the installation file downloaded earlier.
- Click on the Download the activation kit link, then accept the download.
Importing the activation kit
- Start the SNS PAYG virtual firewall. Its serial number by default is VMSNSX00Z0000A0.
- In the virtual firewall's web administration interface, go to Configuration > System > Maintenance, System update tab.
- Select the activation kit (.maj) downloaded earlier.
- Click on Update firmware. The firewall will automatically restart.
- Log in to its web administration interface and authenticate. When VPAYG appears in the upper banner, this confirms that you have an SNS PAYG firewall.