Stormshield Network Security virtual firewalls are intended for private cloud providers who offer hosted services and/or Internet access, either as SaaS or IaaS. When you deploy them in your virtual infrastructure, you will be able to offer your clients a network security service that can be billed monthly based on the number and size of virtual firewalls used.
- Stormshield Network Pay As You Go – Standard Package allows you to protect users' connections via a VPN.
- Stormshield Network Pay As You Go – Standard Package + option Premium UTM Security pack ensures full protection of servers thanks to features such as antivirus, Extended Web Control URL database, and vulnerability management.
Three tools can be used to administer Stormshield Network Security. What you choose depends on your environment and administration methods:
- The SNS web administration interface,
- Stormshield Management Center,
- Orchestrator combined with the NSRPC API.
The deployment of Stormshield Network Security virtual firewalls consists of three steps:
- Initializing and customizing a virtual machine that will be the basis for the default configuration. See Initializing Stormshield Network Security.
- Convert this virtual machine into a template. See Creating the Pay As You Go template.
- Based on this template, create the Stormshield Network Security virtual firewalls that will be used in a production environment. See Deploying a Stormshield Network Security firewall based on a template.