Changing the settings of the traffic’s source physical interface and moving it to the bridge
On each firewall that is part of the GRETAP tunnel:
- In the Configuration > Network > Interfaces module, double-click on the source physical interface of the traffic that needs to go through the tunnel.
In the example shown, this will be the in interface.
- In General settings > This interface is field, select External (public).
- In Address range > Address range field, select Address range inherited from the bridge.
- In Address range > Bridge field, select the bridge created earlier (new_bridge1 in the example).
The interface is automatically moved to the bridge new_bridge1.
- Go to the Advanced properties tab.
- In Routing by interface, select Keep initial routing.
A Keep VLAN IDs check box appears. Select it.
- Click on Apply to confirm the creation of the GRETAP interface.