Creating network objects
- Click on Configuration > Objects > Network objects, then on Add.
- In the wizard, ensure that the Host tab has been selected.
- Fill in the Object name and IP address fields for the client workstation (client_desktop object).
- Validate by clicking on Create and duplicate to continue creating the object intranet_server on the same model.
- Once the last object has been defined, end the operation by clicking on Create.
Network objects can also be created during the construction of the filter policy (during the stages of selecting sources and destinations).