Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Adding a filtering rule
In the Filtering tab, click on New rule > Standard rule.
A new rule, which is disabled by default, is created.
Double-click on the value off in the Status column.
The status of the rule will change to on.
- Double-click on the value Block in the Action column:
- In the Action field, select pass,
- In the Log level field, select log if you want traffic matching this rule to be reflected in the Firewall’s filter logs.
- Double-click on the value Any in the Source column.
- In the Source hosts field, select the network object client_desktop.
You can refine your filter rule by indicating in the Incoming interface field an interface on which your client workstation’s network is connected.
Double-click on the value Any in the Destination column.
In the Destination hosts field, select your network object intranet_server.
You can refine your filter rule by indicating in the Outgoing interface (Advanced properties tab) field the network interface to which the intranet server is connected.
- Double-click on the value Any in the Destination port column.
- In this case for the Destination port field, select HTTP.
Rule for administering the Firewall
Following the method described above, add a rule allowing the Firewall to be administered (rule 2):
- Source: Any (or a group of authorized hosts)
- Destination: Firewall_Bridge object
- Port: Admin_Srv object