In this tutorial, the private networks of the 3 sites will be distinct (example: 192.168.0.0/24, 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24).
The necessary network objects have been created on each of the sites to interlink:
- the public IP address of the Hub Firewall: Pub_FW_Hub,
- the local network of the Hub site: Private_Net_Hub,
- the public IP address of the Spoke A Firewall: Pub_FW_Spoke_A,
- the local network of the Spoke A site: Private_Net_Spoke_A,
- the public IP address of the Spoke B Firewall: Pub_FW_Spoke_B,
- the local network of the Spoke B site: Private_Net_Spoke_B.
Check that your PKI has been set up:
- There is a certification authority (CA),
- Certificates have been created for the Firewalls,
- The respective certificates have been imported on the Firewalls of the Spoke sites,
- The CA has been added to the list of trusted CAs on each of the Firewalls to interlink.