Creating network objects
The creation of this site-to-site IPsec VPN connection requires at least five network objects:
- the local network of the main site: Private_Net_Main_Site,
- the public address of the main Firewall: Pub_Main_FW,
- the local network of the remote site: Private_Net_Remote_Site,
- the public address of the remote Firewall: Pub_Remote_FW,
- the intranet server to contact on the main site: Intranet_Server.
These objects can be defined in the menu: Configuration > Objects > Network objects.