Creating network objects
The creation of an IPsec VPN connection between these three entities requires at least seven network objects:
- the local network of the main site: Private_Net_Main_Site,
- the public address of the main Firewall: Pub_Main_FW,
- the local network of remote site A: Private_Net_Site_A,
- the public address of the Firewall on remote site A: Pub_FW_Site_A,
- the local network of remote site B: Private_Net_Site_B,
- the public address of the Firewall on remote site B: Pub_FW_Site_B,
- the intranet server to contact on the main site: Intranet_server.
These objects have to be defined on each Firewall to interlink, in the menu: Configuration > Objects > Network objects.