Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Most HA events are logged in the file /log/l_system and associated with the “HA” service. The following types of HA events are logged:
- Switching of the firewall's active/passive status,
- Failure to load a configuration on the passive firewall when the cluster is initialized,
- Shutdown of the Stated daemon on a cluster member,
- Startup of the Stated daemon on a cluster member,
- When HA is paused (e.g., when the filter policy is being reloaded),
- Failure to reload a configuration when HA restarts,
- Conflict of licenses between members of the cluster,
- Failure to initialize a synchronization,
- No response from the other member of the cluster during restart (switches the restarted firewall to active),
- The other member of the cluster was not detected,
- The other member of the cluster was detected (causes a full bulk update),
- When a bulk update is launched,
- Unsuccessful synchronization,
- Synchronization ended normally,
- When a cluster member shuts down or restarts,
- Network configuration reloaded,
- Date/time synchronization,
- Transmission error (packets lost),
- Configuration file synchronization error.
These events can be viewed in Monitoring > Logs - Audit logs > System events in the firewall’s web administration interface (shown below with a filter on the term HA):