Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Obtaining and registering a new EVA model
Before migrating your firewalls, you must obtain an EVA model and register it.
Obtaining an EVA model
- Get in touch with your Stormshield reseller or partner.
- Provide them with the serial number of the V/VS-VU model that you would like to migrate.
- Follow the instructions given by your reseller or partner until you obtain the serial number of the EVA model and its registration password.
To migrate several models, you must obtain as many serial numbers as necessary. You can obtain all of them in a single request to your Stormshield reseller or partner, but each machine must be migrated individually.
Registering EVA models
- Log in to your MyStormshield personal area.
- Go to Products > Product management.
- Click on Register an SNS appliance.
- If the conditions of use and user license appear, read them before accepting them.
- Fill in the required information until your product is registered.
For further information, refer to the guide on Registering products.