Downloading the installation file
Only one type of installation file is available for the entire EVA range. By default, the machine installed is an EVA1 firewall that embeds a temporary license.
The initialization kit (and the license that it contains) is what determines later whether it will be an EVA1, EVA2, EVA3, EVA4 or EVAU firewall.
The installation file exists in the four following formats:
- utm-SNS-EVA-version no..ova for VMWare platforms,
- utm-SNS-EVA-version no..openstack.qcow2.gz for Openstack-based platforms,
- utm-SNS-EVA-version no..kvm.qcow2.gz for KVM-based platforms,
- utm-SNS-EVA-version no..hyperv.vhd.zip for Microsoft Hyper-V platforms,
To download the installation file:
- Log on to your private-access area on https://mystormshield.eu.
- Go to the Downloads > Downloads > Latest Versions menu.
- In the Stormshield Network Security - Firmware - V X.YZ window (with X.Y.Z higher than or equal to 3.8.0), select the installation image in the desired format.
- Save this file on your workstation.