Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Adjusting memory on the virtual machine
Depending on the chosen EVA model, the technical characteristics of the virtual machine may need to be adjusted. For more information, see chapter Requirements.
- Log in to the virtual firewall's web administration interface (https://firewall_IP_address/admin). If it is configured in DHCP, note down its IP address in the console.
- Authenticate using the administrator account and the associated password.
- In Configuration > System > Maintenance, Configuration tab, Maintenance section: click on Shut down the firewall.
- When the virtual firewall has been shut down, modify its technical characteristics by using the management tools on your virtualization platform.
- Start up your virtual firewall.