Activating the virtual firewall
By default the serial number of virtual firewalls is VMSNSX00Z0000A0. The activation of the firewall will allow assigning the model of the virtual firewall, its permanent serial number, its license as well as the subscribed options.
- Open the web browser.
- Log on to the firewall's web administration interface by entering the URL https://firewall_IP_address/admin.
- Enter the name of the “admin” user as well as the password defined during the installation.
- Go to the System Update tab in the System > Maintenance menu.
- Click on the selector to the right of the Select the update field and select the activation kit downloaded earlier (*.maj file).
- Click on Update firmware.
Once the initialization kit has been installed, the firewall will restart.