Activating the SNS EVA virtual firewall
Your firewall must be activated so that you can assign an EVA model, permanent serial number, license and subscribed options to it.
Downloading the activation kit
- In your MyStormshield personal area, go to Product > Product management.
- Browse the list of products until you identify the relevant product. Click on it.
- On the right side of the Downloads section, select the desired version branch. It must match the version of the installation file downloaded earlier.
- Click on the Download the activation kit link, then accept the download.
Importing the activation kit
- In the virtual firewall's web administration interface, go to Configuration > System > Maintenance, System update tab.
- Select the activation kit (.maj) downloaded earlier.
- Click on Update firmware. The firewall will automatically restart.