Creating an Internet gateway
This is the gateway through which the SNS EVA firewall and the hosts it protects access the Internet.
Creating the Internet gateway
In the COCKPIT 3DS OUTSCALE console, under the VPC menu:
- Select Internet gateways.
- Click on Create.
- Confirm by clicking on Create.
Attaching the Internet gateway to the firewall’s VPC
- Select the gateway created in the previous step.
- Click on Attach.
- Select the firewall's VPC (Documentation-VPC in the example).
- Confirm by clicking on Attach.