Allocating an external IP address (EIP) to the SNS instance
Creating the external IP address
In the COCKPIT 3DS OUTSCALE console, under the Network/Security menu:
- Select External IPs.
- Click on Allocate.
- Name the external IP address (e.g., Documentation-Public-IP ).
- Confirm by clicking on Allocate.
An external IP address is created.
Allocating the address to the instance
- Select the external IP address created earlier (Documentation-Public-IP in the example)
- Click on Associate instance.
- Select your SNS EVA instance (Documentation-SNS-EVA in the example).
- Confirm by clicking on Associate.