Enabling the SNS EVA firewall
The default serial number of EVA firewalls is VMSNSX00Z0000A0.
When the firewall is enabled, the virtual firewall can be assigned a model, its permanent serial number, its license as well as the subscribed options.
Downloading the initialization kit
- Log in to your private-access area on Mystormshield.
- Go to Products > Product management.
- Select the model and serial number of your firewall from the list of registered firewalls.
- In the Downloads window, indicate the version of the activation kit that you wish to install.
- Click on the Download the activation kit link.
- Save this file on your workstation.
Changing the admin account password
- Log in to the web administration interface of the firewall: https://firewall_public_ip_address/admin.
- Enter the user name of the admin account and its password (instance ID).
- Go to the Configuration tab in System > Administrators > Admin account tab.
- Enter the Old password (instance ID).
- Enter the new password in the New password and Confirm password fields.
- Click on Apply, then on Save to confirm the changes.
Installing the initializing kit on the firewall
- Go to the Configuration tab in System > Maintenance > System update tab.
- Click on the selector to the right of the Select the update field and select the activation kit that was downloaded earlier (*.maj file).
- Click on Update firmware.
The firewall will restart during the installation of the initialization kit
This operation may take several minutes.