Creating rules in the authentication policy
- In the Authentication policy tab in the Configuration > Users > Authentication module, expand the New rule menu and select Sponsorship method rule.
- Click on Add an interface to select the network interface from which sponsorship requests may be sent.
- Click on Add an object to select (or create then select) the network or hosts from which guest users will log on.
- Confirm by clicking on Finish.
- Double click on the status of the rule to enable it.
- Click on Apply.