Allowing users to validate sponsorship requests
Define a user or user group authorized to validate sponsorship requests received by email.
- Select the Detailed access tab in the Configuration > Users > Access privileges module.
- Click on Add to add a new line to the table of privileges (none will be assigned).
- Click on User - user group and select an existing user or user group. This user or group must come from the firewall's internal LDAP.
- Click on the Sponsorship field and select Allow.
- Double click on the Status column in order to enable this privilege rule.
- Confirm the creation of the user by clicking on Apply.