Action required: Apply the fix for SNS firewall disks.
Please follow the procedure described in the How to update my SSD Firmware - Stormshield Knowledge Base article (authentication required).
Creating rules in the authentication policy
- In the Authentication policy tab in the Configuration > Users > Authentication module, expand the New rule menu and select Guest rule.
- Click on Add an interface and select the interface(s) from which guest accounts may be created.
- Click on Add an object to select (or create then select) the network or hosts from which guest users will log on.
- Confirm by clicking on Finish.
- Double click on the status of the rule to enable it.
- Click on Apply.