Allowing operators full access to logs
Where necessary, you can issue access tickets to operators in order to allow them to view private data contained in logs, on a temporary basis.
- Log on to the web administration interface using a supervisor account (i.e., an administrator with Access to private data and Management of access to private data privileges.
- In the module Configuration > System > Administrators, click on Ticket management, then on Add a ticket.
- In the Ticket configuration window, enter the dates and times to and from which the ticket remains valid.
- Click on Create, then on Apply.
- In the Code for access to private data column, copy the code by clicking on the icon.
- Give the operator the 16-digit code that will allow full access to logs.