Setting the Active Directory user account for SSO agent requires the following 3 steps:
Log on to your Active Directory Windows server. In the Dashboard, select Tools and click on Active Directory Users and Computers.
To create a new user, right-click on the Users folder and select New, then User. Fill in the fields relating to the account (names, login and password).
This account has to belong to the group that has read privileges on the directory’s event viewer. Open the folder Users to add it to the group.
- Double-click on the accountchosen from the list,
- Click on the tab Member of,
- Click on Add,
- Click on Advanced,
- Click on Find now,
- Double-click on Read on event viewer,
- Click on OK,
- Click on Apply.
- In the control panel, click on Local security policy,
- In Local policies, select the folder User Rights Assignment,
- Double-click on Log on as a service and add the dedicated account.