The following tools are necessary in order to run SSO (SPNEGO) with SNS Firewalls:
- A Stormshield firewall in version 3 or higher,
- A Windows server with Active Directory enabled and configured. The compatible versions of Microsoft Windows Server are:
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2,
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2,
- Windows Server 2016.
The spnego.bat v1.6 script available in your client area. This script requires the installation of the following system tools on the server:
- Reg.exe to handle the server's registry base,
- Setspn.exe to define the name of the service in the Active Directory,
- Ktpass.exe to retrieve the encryption key (keytab),
- Ldifde.exe to query the LDAP.
- Workstations connected to the Active Directory domain, equipped with an SPNEGO-compatible browser. In order for SPNEGO to operate optimally, you are advised to use the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox (ESR version - Extended Support Release) browsers. For further information on these versions, please refer to the relevant vendors for the life cycles of their products.