Create a UTF-8 encoded text file not exceeding 5 MB with the extension .script containing the commands to be run in your environment of firewalls.
The available executable commands on the CLI console are listed:
- In the firewall web administration interface, in the menu Configuration > System > CLI Console. Refer to the Stormshield Network User Configuration Manual to learn how to use the interface.
- In the CLI Serverd Commands Reference Guide.
To assist you, you may also display CLI commands in the web administration interface of a firewall in order to copy the commands used to perform an action that you wish to reproduce in your script:
- Click on the black arrow at the bottom of a firewall's administration interface to expand the events panel.
- Select the menu Options > Show commands.
- Perform an action (create an object for example) that you wish to repeat in the script.
- Copy the commands that were run to produce the action.
- Paste them in your script.
To adapt commands to each firewall, use variables surrounded with the symbol %. To find out which variables to use, please refer to the section Using variables.