- To save a server configuration from the command line interface, connect to the SMC server via the console port or SSH connection with the "root" user.
- Enter the command
The name of the archive name is displayed.
- To save the configuration without the deployment history, enter the command
The configuration backup file can be restored from:
- The SMC server web interface,
- The command line interface,
- The SMC server initialization wizard.
For more information, refer to sections Restoring server configuration from the web interface, Restoring server configuration from the command line interface and Restoring server configuration from the initialization wizard.