To edit the settings of a firewall:
- Go to Monitoring > Firewalls or Configuration > Firewalls and folders,
- Scroll over to the name of the firewall and click the pen icon , or double-click the line on which the firewall is found.
The series of tabs that appears will allow you to:
- Modify the location of the firewall in the folder tree,
- Generate a connecting package for the firewall. For more information about this package, refer to Connecting SN firewalls to the SMC server .
- Force the retrieval of information sent by the firewall to the SMC server,
- Add customized variables used in SNS CLI scripts or in network objects,
- Define the contact address and the output interface to be used by default in VPN topologies,
- Add a certificate on the firewall,
- Obtain information about high availability when clusters are used,
- Create and manage filter and NAT rules,
The Firewall name, Description and Location fields in the Parameters tab are filled in for information only and do not have any impact on the configuration.
The Search field in the firewalls list also applies to the Description and Location fields.