Adjusting memory on the virtual firewall
Depending on the chosen EVA model, the capacity of the virtual firewall's memory may need to be adjusted:
- Log on to the virtual firewall's web administration interface (https://firewall_IP_address/admin).
- Authenticate using the administrator account and the associated password.
A message will inform you that the firmware version installed requires the migration of the virtual firewall to an EVA model.
- Go to the Configuration > System > Maintenance module > Configuration tab.
- In the Maintenance window, click on Shut down the firewall.
- When the virtual firewall has been shut down, modify its memory capacity using the management tools on your virtualization platform.
- Start up your virtual firewall.